Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Rd 1 Gm 7 New York Rangers @ Washington Capitals


I think this sums it up.  It just seemed like nothing went right.















(if only this was possible)






Rangers 5 Capitals 0  (Rangers win the series 4 - 3)


Normally I go for humor, but since this is the last game of the season, a somber mood has hit me.

As a season ticket holder, you pour your heart and soul into a team only to see them come up short is never an easy thing to accept, but the thing I always find the hardest is saying good bye to everyone.  You get to know the people around you and they start to become a friend in the journey called the season.

Another thing I am going to miss is seeing the bonding moments people have with their friends and family like this . . 

Or fans having fun like such as this. . .


Thanks for following the ride this season.  I will post during the off season (most likely player reviews and poking fun at the playoffs.)



No comments:

Post a Comment