Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Capitals @ Senators

I swear they do this just to make me rant.  And to answer the question, nope.  They lost to the Ottawa Senators 5 - 2.  

They outshot the Senators and were down 4 - 0 at one point.  1 - 5 in the power play, 1 - 3 on the PK.  Need I go on?

I know, Ovi was not playing, but this was the prefect time for the rest of the team to step up and make things happen.

Caps stay in 10th in the east (2 points behind the Maple Leafs and Jets.) and 3rd in the SE (2 points behind the Panthers and Jets)

I don't know what is worse.  The Capitals tonight, or watching all the single ladies from BYU at the Kings @ Wizards game cheering for Jimmer Fredette who only played about 7 minutes and 5 points and 2 fouls.  I need a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment